(I will delete this when the position has been filled. If you can see this post, I have not found what I am looking for and finalised things).
So here’s the deal, I’m not sure I can finish Blainequest. Between life and my MA, I’ve got very little time.
So here’s the pitch:
If you want to see Blainequest survive, help me.
The game is made with RPG Maker XP, so if you want to help, download a copy and get to know how to use it. There’s plenty of tutorials out there, but the interface is pretty straight forward (an afternoon spent grappling with it is generally enough to produce something functional). I need someone to do the basics. I’ll add the flashy, show-off-y bits. I need someone to program the main events. If you’re willing to give me your time, I can only give you my eternal gratitude (and whatever pointers I can provide).
So, here it is, my wanted ad:
One Person desperately needed to help make Blainequest (No experience necessary).
If you think you can help, send me a message. Honestly, I should get 400 messages, because it’s not that hard at all, and anyone who says “I can’t do that” is probably wrong.
Other vacant positions:
- Sprite / Pixel artist (characters)
- Sprite / Pixel artist (enemies)
- Sprite / Pixel artist (areas)
- Programmer (Someone who can actually work code is always helpful)
(via daltongames)Source: daltongames
- rainbowsanddietcoke reblogged this from theawfullybigadventure
- theawfullybigadventure reblogged this from daltongames and added:
- yomawari reblogged this from daltongames and added:
- cheesycheesecake reblogged this from daltongames
- highpriestessofjogan reblogged this from daltongames
- daltongames reblogged this from daltongames and added:
- klaineexists reblogged this from daltongames
- onlyqueerasme likes this
- tbearlupin reblogged this from daltongames
- mustforgetlyrics reblogged this from daltongames and added:
- daltongames posted this